Marine fish oil (with high content of omega-3) + 14 vitamins and minerals
The origin of marine fish oil: Iceland
For children over one year of age.
Increased dose of vitamin D3 – 200% NRV* in the daily portion of 10 ml
Application: the ingredients support mental and physical development of children
Application: The ingredients contained in MultiOmega dietary supplement, have a positive effect on:
- proper functioning of the brain (DHA intake at 250 milligrams a day – 2 teaspoons – 10 ml)
- proper cognitive functions(zinc, iodine)
- maintaining mental performance at the right level (pantothenic acid)
- proper functioning of the nervous system (iodine, biotin, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6)
- proper psychological functions (biotin, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6 and B12, vitamin C)
- decreased fatigue and weariness(vitamin B12, vitamin C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin)
- normal energy metabolism (biotin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6)
- good eyesight (vitamin A, zinc, riboflavin, DHA at daily intake of 250 mg – 2 teaspoons – 10 ml)
- healthy bones and teeth (zinc, vitamin D)
- resistance (zinc, folic acid, vitamin C)
- iron absorption (vitamin C)
- proper synthesis of vit D and certain neurotransmitters ((pantothenic acid)
- proper metabolism of vit A (zinc)
Recommended daily consumption: Children from 1 year to 3 years of age 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day; children after three years of age and adults: 1 to 2 teaspoons per day (5 ml – 10 ml). Do not exceed the recommended daily doses for the consumption. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Not recommended for: people who are allergic to any of the ingredients. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before use. Warning: do not exceed the consumption of 5 g of EPA and DHA per day.
1. Shake before use.
2. After opening, store the bottle in the refrigerator.
3. After opening the bottle, the product should be consumed within 45 days.
After opening the bottle, the product should be stored in the refrigerator
Ingredients included in the recommended daily portion:
||1 teaspoon (5 ml)
||2 teaspoons (10 mL)
|Marine fish oil
||200 µg (25% NRV*)
||400 mg (50% NRV*)
||5 µg (100% NRV*)
||10 µg (200% NRV*)
||3 mg (25% NRV*)
||6 mg (50% NRV*)
||20 mg (25% NRV*)
||40 mg (50% NRV*)
||1,5 mg (15% NRV*)
||3 mg (30% NRV*)
||22,5 µg (15% NRV*)
||45 µg (30% NRV*)
|Thiamine (vit B1)
||0,275 mg (25% NRV*)
||0,55 mg (50% NRV*)
|Riboflavin (vit B2)
||0,35 mg (25% NRV*)
||0,7 mg (50% NRV*)
|Thiamine (vit PP)
||4 mg (25% NRV*)
||8 mg (50% NRV*)
||0,35 mg (25% NRV*)
||0,7 mg (50% NRV*)
||50 µg (25% NRV*)
||100 µg (50% NRV*)
||0,625 µg (25% NRV*)
||1,25 µg (50% NRV*)
||12,5 µg (25% NRV*)
||25 µg (50% NRV*)
||1,5 mg (25% NRV*)
||3 mg (50% NRV*)
*% NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
The product should be kept at room temperature, out of the reach of small children.
After opening the bottle, the product should be stored in the refrigerator. Protect from light and moisture.
Ingredients: EmulOil: [bulking agent (maltitol), marine fish oil containing high levels of Omega-3, emulsifiers (mono – and diglycerides of fatty acids), thickeners (starch sodium octenyl succinate, xanthan gum) flavors], water, L-ascorbic, maltodextrin, nicotine amide, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, zinc oxide, calcium d-pantothenate, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), antioxidant (fatty acid esters and ascorbic acid esters), riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, potassium iodide, retinyl acetate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
2 – 1 teaspoons of fish oil (5 ml) contain 1 mg of sodium benzoate and 1 mg of potassium sorbate, which is only 0.333% and 0.067% of a daily safe intake for a person weighing 60 kg established by WHO (World Health Organization).
Safe daily intake established by WHO is: 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight for sodium benzoate and 25 mg per 1 kg of body weight for potassium sorbate.
Manufacturer: Domowa Apteczka Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. ul. Myśliwska 11; 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki Information comply with European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 1169/2011 from 25 October 2011 on informing consumers about food.