TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOUR
- Dietary supplement
- Container: 250 ml
PRODUCT CONTAINS CERTIFIED SEA FISH OIL,
RICH IN OMEGA 3 ACIDS + WITAMINS AND MINERALS
Use: To supplement the diet with the sea fish oil rich in Omega 3 acids and vital vitamins and minerals supporting physical and intellectual development of children over 1 year and at pre-school age as well as adults.
Product recommended for children, especially at pre-school age.
*Ingredients of “MultiOmega 3 Junior” dietary supplement have positive effect on:
- proper functioning of the brain (*DHA with the daily intake of 250 mg – 2 teaspoonfuls -10 ml)
- proper cognitive functions (*zinc, *iodine)
- maintaining intellection functions at a proper level (*pantothenic acid)
- proper functioning of the nervous system (iodine, biotin, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6)
- proper psychological functions (*biotin, *folic acid, *niacin, *thiamine, *vitamin B6 and B12)
- reduced sense of fatigue and tiredness (vitamin B12, folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin)
- proper energy metabolism (biotin, niacin, thiamine, vitamin B6)
- good sight (zinc, riboflavin, DHA with the daily intake of 250 mg – 2 teaspoonfuls -10 ml)
- healthy bones and teeth (zinc, vitamin D, K)
- resilience (zinc, folic acid)
- proper synthesis of vit. D and some other neurotransmitters (pantothenic acid)
- proper metabolism of vit. A (zinc)
- proper growth of children (iodine)
Recommended daily product dose:
Children over 1 to 3 years: 1 teaspoonful daily (5 ml)
Children over 3 and adults: 2 teaspoonfuls daily (10 ml).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements may not be used as a substitute of a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Not recommended for individuals allergic to any of the product ingredients. Pregnant and breastfeeding women: consult your GPs.
|Ingredient||5 ml dose||10 ml dose|
|Sea fish oil
|Vitamin D||5 µg (100% RI*)||10 µg (200 % RI*)|
|Vitamin K||18,75 µg (25% RI*)||37,5 µg (50% RI*)|
|Zinc||1,5 mg (15% RI*)||3 mg (30% RI*)|
|Iodine||22,5 µg (15% RI*)||45 µg (30% RI*)|
|Thiamine (vit. B1)||0,275 mg (25% RI*)||0,55 mg (50% RI*)|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||0,35 mg (25% RI*)||0,7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Niacin (bit. PP)||4 mg (25% RI*)||8 mg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin B6||0,35 mg (25% RI*)||0,7 mg (50% RI*)|
|Folic acid||50 µg (25% RI*)||100 µg (50% RI*)|
|Vitamin B12||0,625 µg (25% RI*)||1,25 µg (50% RI*)|
|Biotin||12,5 µg (25% RI*)||25 µg (50% RI*)|
|panthotenic acid||1,5 mg (15% RI*)||3 mg (30% RI*)|
|*% RI – Reference Intake|
Fish liver oil in a delicious consistency with exceptional flavour – without a fishy tone!
Rich composition to support intellectual and physical development of children.
Administer to children over 1 year!
No sugar added in the manufacturing process – safe for diabetics!
Osad w butelce jest procesem naturalnym
Ingredients: EmulOil [bulking agent (maltitol), sea fish oil containing high level of Omega-3 acids, water, natural flavour, thickening agents (starch sodium octenyl succinate, Xanthan gum), emulsifier (mono – and diglycerides of fatty acids)], water, L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, acidity regulator (citric acid), zinc oxide, calcium d-pantothenate, preservatives (Potassium sorbate), antioxidant (L-ascorbate palmitate), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, pteroilomonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
Product contains maltitol – excessive use may have a laxative effect.
1 teaspoonful of the fish liver oil (5 ml) contains 2 mg of potassium sorbate which is barely 0.134% of the WHO-recommended safe daily intake for a person weighing 60 kg.
The WHO-recommended safe daily intake is 25 mg of per 1 kg of body weight potassium sorbate.
Manufacturer: Domowa Apteczka Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. ul. Myśliwska 11; 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki www.domowaapteczka.pl
Lot no./Best before:
Keep at room temperature out of reach of children. Protect against light and moisture.
After opening keep the product refrigerated. Use within 60 days.
Information consistent with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No. 1169/2011 of 25 October, 2011 on the provision of food information to consumers.