Medical device packaging: 30 ml
The medical device contains water extracts from marshmallow root and Icelandic lichen, which contain mucilages with a polysaccharide structure, with coating, moisturizing and protective properties. Apply topically to the throat mucosa and the larynx protect it from pathogenic microorganisms and restore its original protective function. Thanks to the coating and bioadhesive properties, the product is intended for the protection of the throat and larynx mucosa in hoarseness, sore throat and dry irritating cough, in the course of cold diseases, in diseases of the upper respiratory tract, in pharyngitis and difficulty swallowing.
The product is intended for moisturizing the pharyngeal and laryngeal mucosa in order to maintain adequate humidity and restore its proper physiological function and regeneration capacity.
1. Relief of hoarseness, dry cough, scratching and burning in the throat, sore throat and difficulty swallowing in the course of cold diseases.
2. Relief of symptoms of chronic pharyngitis, especially in the atrophic form with drying out of the mucosa, caused by repeated inflammation of the throat, tonsils, nose and paranasal sinuses.
3. Alleviating the irritation of the pharynx and larynx mucosa resulting from coughing and stress on the vocal ligaments.
The medical device Tretussept throat spray is intended for use by adults. It has a special applicator that precisely doses the liquid.
Direct the applicator to the inflamed area in the mouth or throat, press the pump until a dose of liquid is released.
Children from 3 to 6 years of age: 1-2 doses, 2-3 times a day.
Children from 6 years of age and adults: 1-3 doses, 2-3 times a day.
Use in children under 3 years of age is not recommended. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
If necessary, Tretussept throat spray can be used over a longer period of time. However, if there is no improvement after 10-14 days of use, please contact with your doctor or pharmacist.
Use in pregnant women: due to the lack of data on safety of use in pregnant and lactating women, the product is not recommended for use in this group of patients.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component contained in the product.
Special warnings and precautions
1.Tretussept throat spray is intended for topical use in the mouth and throat. Avoid getting the fluid in your eyes.
2. Do not use if the packaging is damaged.
3. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the label, after the abbreviation EXP / expiry date, the expiry date refers to the last day of that month. The batch number is listed after the abbreviation LOT.
4. Do not use in the event of any alarming local reaction.
5. Use only in accordance with the Instructions for Use.
Interactions: Interactions with other medical devices or medicinal products are not known.
Side effects: they are unknown.
1. Store below 25 ° C.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
Pack size: 30 ml
The manufacturer of the medical device is:
DOMOWA APTECZKA Sp. z o.o., Spółka Komandytowa
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki ul. Cieszyńska 26, Poland. phone. +48 22 299 02 62 www.domowaapteczka.pl
Side effects should be reported to:
+48 22 299 02 62
Date of preparation of the instructions for use of the medical device: 04/03/2020.